This year, we’re thrilled to make it on the list again, with the “Best After-Sun Soother.” Can you guess which product?
It’s our famous Rescue + Relief Spray.
“But it doesn’t say it’s an after-sun product,” you might say.
Well, that’s because this spray does so much more than soothe skin after sun exposure-but according to this year’s Earth Day Awards, it’s really good at that! Here’s why, and all the other ways you can use this great product.
How This Product Soothes and Heals
This product is full of soothing, cooling ingredients that bring immediate and lasting relief and comfort to skin. Spray it on and you get the benefits of all of the following:
- Tri-rescue complex (blend of turmeric, alpha-bisabolol and reishi mushroom) soothes and heals
- Chamomile + cucumber – together deliver calming, cooling and skin-softening benefits.
- Water Lily – possesses purifying and heat-removing properties.
- Valerian and comfrey – provide soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits; help support skin healing.
It also contains wonderfully soothing and hydrating ingredients like aloe leaf juice, ginger root extract, oat kernel extract, and honeysuckle flower extract, just to name a few. Not only will your skin calm down and feel more comfortable, but you’ll notice it feels softer then next time you touch it.
No wonder this product won. Look at the real, plant-based and repairing ingredients inside it. There’s just no substitute for using the real stuff. We challenge you to do your own comparison. Take your typical after-sun product, turn it over, and look at the ingredients. We think you’ll agree that other brands come up short when it comes to delivering real, plant based, nourishing and organic ingredients.
US Weekly and Real Simple Also Rave About Rescue + Relief Spray
Since we’re talking about this product, we have to mention that it’s not only Healing Lifestyles & Spas that has recognized how well it works. If you take a look at our press page, you’ll see that a number of other experts in the industry have tipped their hats to our Rescue + Relief Spray:
- US Weekly recommended it as part of their post-sun survival kit, noting that it soothes inflammation.
- People Es Espanol picked it as their top choice for repairing irritated, sunburned skin.
- Real Simple Magazine featured it in their pages, noting that it “instantly soothes sunburn, radiation burns, shaving irritation, and more.”
- In with Skin Magazine called it “luxurious, safe & effective skincare for the most sensitive skin types.”
- Dr. Frank Lipman, integrative doctor and author, raves about how much he loves this product. Check out his testimonial here.
And that’s just a few. Check out our page for many more!
Other Ways to Use the Product
Yes, you can definitely use this product as an after-sun soother, but the possibilities don’t end there. After all, we love to multi-task around here. Check out these other uses:
- Soothe radiation burns: Apply right after your treatment and regularly thereafter for cooling, soothing relief and healing.
- Sunburn: Store in the refrigerator, then sprits directly onto the burned area a couple times a day, as needed.
- Itchy scalp: Particularly if you wear a wig, this spray is ideal. It works great as a mid-day refresher, or at the end of the day to calm, soothe, and soften.
- Rosacea or flushing skin: Do your cheeks get rosy when you don’t want them to? Carry this product with you for on-the-go calming. It helps tame redness and inflammation, returning skin to a more comfortable condition.
- Acne rash: If you’re going through chemotherapy and are suffering from that acne-like rash that results from some drugs, spray a little on freshly washed skin for instant comfort. Follow with a light moisturizer.
- Poison ivy: This spray tames itching and burning. You can also use it on bug bites and other skin irritations.
- Breastfeeding: Carry this spray with you and use it as soon as baby is full. It will help provide instant moisturization and cooling, and will carry you over until you can apply your regular moisturizer.
- After shave: Forget the alcohol-filled, fragrance-laden formulas. Our R+R Spray beats them all when it comes to providing cooling, healing comfort.
Do you have other ways that you use our Rescue + Relief Spray? Please share them with us!