Every CV Skinlabs product contains the exclusive Tri-Rescue Skin Complex—a unique blend of turmeric, alpha-bisabolol and reishi mushroom that offers a powerful combination of anti-inflammatory, wound-healing and skin-repairing constituents. Working together, these ingredients encourage repair, healing, and the restoration of that youthful glow.
A spice grown in India and the tropical regions of Asia. Active ingredient=curcumin.
- Anticancer effects.
- Anti-inflammatory properties, helping calm and soothe skin.
- Used as an antiseptic for cleaning wounds.
- Antioxidant helps protect from free-radical-related damage and aging, allowing skin to repair itself.
- Found in some studies to help radiation wound healing.
Comes from the chamomile plant (Matricaria recutita), which is grown in England, Europe, South America, and the U.S.
- Anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Accelerates the healing process, helping skin to appear more youthful.
- Reduces the stresses of the environment on the skin.
Described as “tough” and woody;” an herbal mushroom. Found in nature on plum trees. Used in the oriental cultures for centuries.
- Strong antioxidant, shown to boost immunity.
- Acts as an antihistamine, reducing the risk of allergic reactions.
- Retains water—helps keep skin hydrated and smooth, restoring a dewy, radiant look.
- Anti-inflammatory properties—helps calm and soothe skin.