If you’ve recently been diagnosed with cancer, or if you are caring for a loved one who has, you’ll want to get your hands on this book. I’ve loaded it with all the information my father and I needed when we went through cancer. Truly, this is the book we wish we could have had back then!
All the things the doctors don’t tell you about are in these pages, along with remedies and techniques that will help you cope. Inside, you’ll discover how to:
- Implement proven solutions for mouth sores, nausea, radiation burns, fatigue, dry skin, neuropathy, and more.
- Create your own personal hair-loss plan, and find the solution that fits your style.
- Manage stress, anxiety, worry, and despair.
- Complement your treatment with the proven benefits of acupuncture, reflexology, massage and meditation.
- Protect yourself from personal care and housecleaning products that contain potentially carcinogenic ingredients-and learn what products are safe to use.
- Treat and conceal redness, rashes, swelling, scars, and skin discoloration.
If you’ve been looking for someone who to help you through this journey, I hope you’ll consider letting me be that person. I can help you navigate the changes you’ll experience between the doctor’s office and everyday living, and show you how to sustain positive energy during treatment and beyond. Plus you’ll read real-life stories from other survivors, and glean advice from doctors and experienced health experts.
Here’s what some other nice people are saying about the book:
“Battling cancer is a Herculean task that requires courage, fortitude and many, many decisions. There are lots of experts in the field, but advice from one who went through it herself is invaluable. I wish this book had existed during my own battle.”
-Fran Drescher, Actress, Cancer Survivor, President of Cancer Schmancer
“This is the book I wish I had for every patient diagnosed with cancer. It fills the void between the diagnosis and the journey onward. A great blueprint for how to cope with the journey from choosing safe personal care products to addressing all the changes that your skin and body will go through to managing side effects.”
-Dr. Madeline Krauss, M.D.
You can pre-order now on Amazon-just click here. Then feel free to comment on this post with what you think!
Thank you all for your ongoing support![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svJOPelE1C8[/youtube]