Two weeks ago we introduced my new skin care line, CV Skinlabs, scheduled to launch March 15, 2012. Last week I introduced our first premiere product, Calming Moisture for Face, Neck and Scalp. This week I’m excited to introduce our second premiere product, Rescue + Relief Spray, and to tell you more about our exclusive blend, the Tri-Rescue Complex™, and our packaging.
Contest Giveaway: look below for this week’s contest-you could win free CV Skinlabs products!
Rescue + Relief Spray
This refreshing, milk-like emulsion drenches skin with moisture while calming and soothing flushed, sensitive skin. It provides immediate rescue to super-inflamed areas that are too tender and delicate to touch while bringing instant comfort to itching, burning skin.
- Excellent to calm and soothe flushed, red skin or rosacea. Can be used over makeup to refresh and soothe skin or while traveling to keep skin hydrated.
- Perfect for anyone suffering from hot, inflamed or reactive skin from over exposure to sun, laser treatments, radiation or chemical burns-just spray on for instant relief.
- Formulated with the unique Tri-Rescue Complex™, a combination of three natural ingredients (bisabolol, Reishi mushroom and turmeric) that provide anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antihistamine benefits.
- Helps support wound healing so skin recovers more quickly.
- A great on-the-go refresher for itchy, irritated scalp and facial flushing.
- Calms irritation from shaving and from wearing a wig.
- Contains 99.6% natural content and 84% organic ingredients.
Some of the great soothing ingredients in this formula include calming chamomile and cucumber, water lily, valerian, comfrey, and honeysuckle. It also contains a significant amount of aloe-the first ingredient!-to help soothe and heal burned skin.
Our Exclusive Blend: Tri-Rescue Complex™
I’m particularly excited about the CV Skinlabs “Tri-Rescue Complex,” a combination of three natural ingredients that appears in all CV Skinlabs formulas. Each of these ingredients has been shown to be effective in scientific studies, and helped heal damaged skin in clinical tests.
Three natural ingredients come together to rescue damaged, inflamed, and sensitive skin.
- Bisabolol: main active ingredient from the medicinal plant chamomile; delivers powerful anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reishi Mushroom: known as the “mushroom of immortality;” increases cellular turnover and hydration.
- Turmeric: an ancient spice; strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
In creating CV Skinlabs, we wanted to produce not only safe, nourishing, formulas, but deliver them in bottles that would be safe, easy to use, and protective of the key ingredients.
- Keep the product safe from contamination: CV Skinlabs uses no jars, but only one-way evacuation pumps and tubes to reduce the risk of contamination, and to protect the ingredients from the effects of the air around us.
- Customized and ergonomic bottles with an easy-to-hold shape: CV Skinlabs created customized bottles which are easy to use by people with arthritis, neuropathy, or other movement challenges.
- Recyclable, safe & BPA-free packaging: Our bottles and tubes are picked up through most curbside recycling programs as well as not known to leach any chemicals linked to cancer or hormone disruption.
- No glass bottles: They can crack, break, and shatter, creating a safety hazard.
- Reduce our ecological footprint: In an attempt to contribute to earth-saving manufacturing processes, CV Skinlabs included our product brochure on the inside of the packaging where appropriate, and avoided the use of glue wherever possible.
WIN CV Skinlabs Products!
For your chance to win a Rescue + Relief from CV Skinlabs:
- Please leave a comment below by midnight (EST) Monday, March 12th, 2012 and your name will be included in the drawing.
- If you’d like another chance to win, “like” our CV Skinlabs Facebook page and leave a comment below the post named “CV Skinlabs Skincare-Introducing Rescue + Relief Spray and Second Contest Giveaway!”
Win your FREE product next week as we continue to unveil CV Skinlabs one product at a time! Each week until our launch on March 15, we’ll be holding a giveaway, with the winner taking home FREE CV Skinlabs products.
(Note: Products will not be available until the launch of the line and website on March 15, 2012.)
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!