Last week we introduced my new skin care line, CV Skinlabs, scheduled to launch March 15, 2012. This week I’m excited to introduce one of the premiere products: Calming Moisture for Face, Neck, & Scalp. I also want to tell you a little more about our company’s philosophy and mission: Safety.
Contest give away: look below for this week’s contest-you could win free CV Skinlabs products!
Calming Moisture for Face, Neck, & Scalp
This super-rescue moisturizer helps instantly soothe and hydrate dry, flushed skin suffering from the post-procedural effects of chemotherapy, microdermabrasion, laser, and chemical peels, leaving skin soft and dewy, with an even tone and healthy radiance.
- Perfect for anyone who wants softer, smoother skin on their face, neck, and scalp, without potentially harmful chemicals.
- Works great for those who are bald, or who are experiencing hair loss, to soothe and moisturize tender skin on the scalp.
- Formulated with the unique Tri-Rescue Complex (turmeric, Reishi mushroom and bisabolol), a combination of three natural ingredients that provide anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antihistamine benefits.
- Helps promote collagen production, firming and smoothing skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Speeds wound healing and reduces redness and itch.
- Cools hot and burned skin, helping to reduce inflammation.
- Contains 99.6% natural content and 57% organic ingredients.
Some of the delicious natural and organic ingredients in this formula include aloe vera, oat extract, jojoba, chamomile, shea butter, vitamin E, and ginger. This lotion is all about calming and soothing dry skin and returning radiance to dull skin!
How is CV SKinlabs Different? A New Standard in Safety
The most important thing for me as I was thinking about this new line of skin care was to create something that people could use without having to worry about reactions, burns, redness, and more-those things that my father suffered from a high-end cream while he was going through cancer treatments. The truth is that a lot of the skin care products out there contain harsh chemicals that can cause reactions-and sometimes even damage-to sensitive skin.
With that in mind, CV Skinlabs has succeeded in developing something unprecedented in the world of skin care-a new standard of safety. Setting the bar extremely high on the safety of the ingredients, the functioning of the packaging, and the thoroughness of the testing has produced products that may be used with full confidence by the general public, and specifically by those with chemical sensitivities, compromised skin, and conditions like eczema and chronic dryness.
- Board certified dermatologist-tested, clinically tested, and hypoallergenic
- Toxicologist-screened for carcinogens, xenoestrogens, and other potentially harmful ingredients
- Extensive micro-challenge, stability, safety, and clinical testing in an independent lab
- Research team of natural formulations chemists and doctors reviewed a multitude of medical journals and used scientific results to exclude ingredients with even remote links to health issues
- Consumer tested on women and men with compromised skin
- Tubes and pumps keep the formulas free of contamination (one way evacuation)
- Proprietary, functional, easy-to-use packaging for anyone suffering from arthritis or neuropathy
- No glass bottles-they can crack, break, and shatter, creating a safety hazard
Who can use these products? Men, women, children, and people who:
- Want to reduce their toxic exposure
- Want skin care free of potentially harmful ingredients like parabens and petroleum products
- Want to nourish their skin with soothing and calming organic and natural ingredients
- Have compromised skin, sensitive skin, or chemical sensitivities
- Have conditions like rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, or dermatitis
- Have skin battered by medical treatments like chemotherapy, radiation, and medications
- Have fragile, thin, or reactive skin that needs serious, tender care
- Have skin that often reacts to other skin care products
- Have skin allergies
- Need something to calm skin after laser treatments, waxing, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and shaving
GIVEAWAY: WIN CV Skinlabs Products!
For your chance to win a Calming Moisture from CV Skinlabs:
- Please leave a comment below by midnight (EST) Monday, March 5, 2012 and your name will be included in the drawing.
- If you’d like another chance to win, “like” our CV Skinlabs Facebook page and leave a comment below the post named “CV Skinlabs Skincare-Introducing Calming Moisture and Contest Giveaway!”
- Winner will be chosen on Tuesday, March 6!
Win your FREE product next week as we continue to unveil CV Skinlabs one product at a time!
Each week until our launch on March 15, we’ll be holding a giveaway, with the winner taking home FREE CV Skinlabs products.
(Note: Products will not be available until the launch of the line and website on March 15, 2012.)
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!