Moms are special beings in this world, and we think they deserve special treatment.
That’s why we made sure our CV Skinlabs products were safe for all moms, no matter at which stage of motherhood they may be in.
We invite you to find out how our products can help moms feel more confident, beautiful, and healthy.
1. CV Skinlabs Products are Safe for Pregnant Moms
You’ve seen the warnings on product labels—“do not use if you’re pregnant.” You may not realize that many skin care products should carry this label, as well, because they contain ingredients that can be harmful to pregnant women.
While pregnant, moms are super cautious about what they eat, but they may forget that their skin can absorb at least some of what they apply to it, too. Unsafe ingredients for pregnant moms that are often found in personal care products include the following:
- Hydroquinone (lightening ingredient)
- Phthalates (found in nail polishes, hairsprays, and perfumes)
- Retinoids (though safe for most people, these are not recommended during pregnancy)
- Benzoyl peroxide (acne product ingredient)
- Fragrances (in general, these are made up of many unknown chemicals)
- Formaldehyde (a carcinogen that may be found in nail polishes)
- Parabens (preservatives linked with negative affects on the reproductive system)
- Salicylic and other acids (these can be absorbed into the bloodstream)
- Chemical sunscreens (avobenzone, oxybenzone, and others may present risks)
Our products contain none of these ingredients. Instead, they are full of natural oils, butters, and extracts that help calm irritated skin, soothe dry skin, and reduce itchy, irritated skin. Even better—they’re all safe enough to use on baby’s skin, too!
2. CV Skinlabs Works Great for Menopausal Moms
When moms start going through menopause, their hormones get all whacky, which can cause skin problems. Women may experience redness, inflammation, breakouts, oily patches, rosacea, dry skin, and thinner skin.
Because of hormonal shifts, sometimes skin will appear one way, and then another, changing from week to week or even day to day. Because menopausal changes typically occur over a period of several years, women can feel frustrated trying to figure out just how to care for their skin while all this is happening.
Our products are all about balancing skin, and giving it what it needs to stay healthy. The natural oils and extracts we use have a reputation for helping to manage oil levels in skin so that they don’t become too heavy or too light. This can help reduce acne breakouts, and help skin maintain a more even appearance during pre-menopause and menopause.
We also have heat-removing ingredients—particularly in our Rescue + Relief Spray—that help women cool down during a hot flash, and reduce the chance of a breakout or redness caused by that flush of heat. All of our products contain anti-inflammatory ingredients that work consistently to keep inflammation at bay, which can help delay the appearance of aging while also soothing the symptoms of rosacea, eczema, and dermatitis.
Finally, we include only the safest and most effective moisturizers to help prevent dry skin and camouflage any fine lines or wrinkles that may be developing.
3. CV Skinlabs Are Quick, Easy, and Universal
Moms are busy people. They’re always running around taking care of everyone else, leaving little time for themselves. That means that most of them simply don’t have the time to spend hours taking care of their skin, even though they may want to.
Our current line consists of four workhorse products that do the job of many others.
- Calming Moisture: Calms, hydrates and nourishes dry and flushed skin, leaving a light, soft glow behind.
- Body Repair Lotion: Absorbs quickly, then goes on to deeply hydrate while soothing inflamed skin and restoring radiance.
- Rescue + Relief Spray: Provides instant, soothing relief any time of day or night.
- Restorative Skin Balm: Perfect for severely dry or chapped skin, chapped lips, scars, cuticles, and for soothing any ultra-irritated or sore skin.
Moms can easily fit our products into their busy days, while still enjoying soothing, softening, calming, and glowing results. All moms want to simplify—we think our products provide a great way to do that!
4. CV Skinlabs are Great for Grandmothers, Too!
As moms age, skin tends to get dry, baggy, and more prone to age spots. The skin barrier can become compromised, causing increased dryness and flaking that can be tough to get rid of. As the skin struggles, fine lines and wrinkles form, and skin succumbs to the forces of gravity.
CV Skinlabs products help combat this process by protecting the skin barrier, penetrating the surface layers of the skin to moisturize deeply, and providing natural anti-inflammatories that help combat common problems like redness and visible blood vessels.
Aging skin also tends to be more prone to itching and irritation. As the dryness spreads, grandma may find herself scratching more than she used to, which can damage skin and make the itching worse.
When used regularly, our products help counteract the effects of aging, helping grandmothers to feel more comfortable in their skin. Our Body Repair Lotion is ideal for soothing skin irritation on the legs, feet, and arms, replenishing dry skin and soothing inflammation and irritation. Our Restorative Skin Balm can also be a lifesaver for chapped lips, dry cuticles, and calloused heels. And our Calming Moisture gives grandma the moisture and radiance she wants on her face without heavy fragrances or chemical ingredients that are unsafe.
It’s never too late to improve skin’s condition and restore health and beauty!
Does your mom enjoy CV Skinlabs?